Please check your email .
Due to expansion job opportunities are available for creative, highly motivated multi-lingual Business Development Executives to join our fast paced, sales and account management team, providing advice and support to our global dealer network. About the company:
Bespoke Stairlifts is an established industry leading manufacturer of stairlifts supplying to a network of partners into the Export market from our base in West Yorkshire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for prospecting new business and supporting new clients through the customer onboarding process.
• Market researching territories and identifying new opportunities.
• Developing new and existing business opportunities to meet growth and retention targets.
• Utilising existing databases to make outbound calls, send emails and engage in social media contact.
• Managing a full pipeline via the CRM system.
• Qualifying opportunities based on current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
• Working to sales targets and incentives, while delivering a high standard customer experience.
Experience & Skills needed:
• Outbound new business development experience of overseas markets is essential
• Strong multi-lingual communication skills are essential
• Professional, highly motivated and ambitious
• Target driven and able to build strong client relationships
• Driven to exceed in a high-growth environment
• A great team player
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
What’s on offer:
• Competitive basic salary
• 24 days holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
• Bupa Cash Plan
• Potential for hybrid working
• Career Progression Opportunities
This is a full time, permanent role salary starting @ £25,000 + commission.