Please check your email .
Want to expand your experience in one of the world's largest IT and business consulting services firms?
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Your main responsibilities as a Multilingual Service Desk Analyst are as follows:
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
• To work in partnership with local management, colleagues and clients at all levels to ensure requests are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Produce quality work and results.
• Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures as well as proper escalation process.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools.
• Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues.
• To come in on time and on scheduled shift and adhere to breaks as assigned by staff manager.
• Follow rest day schedule as assigned.
• Advice staff manager of planned leaves as stated in the Handbook.
• Maintain quality standards in accordance with agreed metrics.
• Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner for activities in your function.
• To submit necessary service delivery reports.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if potential issues are detected.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if process improvement measures can be implemented.
• Ensure attendance at planned meetings.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a member as classified. All members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English language and at least one of the following languages.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficient computer and technical skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good process mapping ability.
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc. )
• Background in IT or Finance or HR is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries