Please check your email .
Our client, one of the famous call centres in the world offers you a good opportunity. A company employs thousands of people in more than 62 countries. The call centre manages more than 20,000 projects based on Customer Service Relationship every year.
You will live an incredible cultural and professional experience in the wonderful Portuguese capital. Lisbon is the only European capital with the city centre at a walking distance for the sandy beaches.
• Provide a warm and helpful support to customers of this company through the phone and emails in English.
• You will assist customers in their different inquiries insuring their fully satisfaction with the service provided.
• Be multitask and ability to adapt to an very dynamic environment
• Be autonomous, do not hesitate to improve your skills in order to make sure to excel in the role
• Native English speaker
• Experience in customer service support
• European nationality or visa for Portugal
• Be available and flexible
• Ability to work in a team and alone
• Excellent problem solver skills
• Attractive salary
• Accommodation available in a shared apartment (including water, electricity, gas, cleaner)
• Excellent relocation package (airport pick-up, lift to the accommodation, refund or your travel costs)
• Portuguese language courses
• Various sportive and cultural activities offered by the company
To take this chance today, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if your experience matches with what our client is looking for-you will receive a call soon!
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Mgi recruitment is a recruitment agency specialized in sales, IT and support roles. We are since over 10 years the global leader, in contact with the biggest outsourcing companies and best known contact centers. Mgi specializes in multilingual recruitment and we are proud to say that we managed to build an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry.