Please check your email .
For this position as a Customer Support Agent you will need to be an excellent communicator and have a natural charisma with customers. Not only will you be solving everyday issues, you will provide a professional and informative response to all queries. In addition, you will have to be fluent in French and English.
The position is based in Lisbon (Portugal), a city which is visited by millions of people every year due to its many charms and attractions. In this regard, the city is full of cultural and sports events throughout the year and, as Portugal’s capital, have attracted a lot of international companies that keep investing in the area.
You will support one of the leading online travel agents. The company supports travelers in the research, planning and booking stages of their holidays to provide a worry free and efficient travel experience.
• Fluent French & English speaker
• Experience in Customer Service (desirable)
• Good PC knowledge and common applications
• Passion for networks and technology in general
• Dealing with customers’ queries.
• Keeping customers’ level of satisfaction high by meeting their expectations.
• Assisting in making reports and charts.
• Free accommodation
• Relocation flight refunded by employer
• Complimentary yearly flight financed by the company
• Office located in the very centre of Lisbon
• Opportunity of advancing at a multinational company
• Additional activities covered if interested (language lessons, sports, etc.)
Why choose Lisbon?
• Lisbon is one of the mildest cities in Europe, with an annual average of 3,100 hours of sunlight.
• Lisbon is a top city regarding sports. Indeed, the Lisbon Half Marathon is one of the most attended
running events in the world.
• It was the first city in the world to import Guinness
• Portugal’s former dictator decided that Lisbon should have its own replica of Christ the
Redeemer Statue (like in Rio de Janeiro!)
• Lisbon is one of the least expensive cities in Western Europe
• The fascination for Portugal and its capital, Lisbon, has led one of the world’s most recognized actors to
become a partner of the Lux discotheque (considered to be one of the best in Europe)
If you are interested in this role please send us your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment