Please check your email .
Our client is a financial services and communications company based in Athens. The city is one of the world's oldest with the most glorious history, a city worshiped by gods and people… a magical city. The sun is shining over Athens all year round and its climate is one of the best in Europe.
For the announced position of Customer Service Consultant - French and English languages on fluent level are required. Knowledge of additional foreign language is an advantage.
Location: Athens, Greece
Relocation package: Free flight ticket to Greece, Free taxi from the airport, free two weeks hotel accommodation.
• Provide technical support and customer service to customer/client through free phone lines and emails
• Log calls from customers onto Contact Management System and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems or issues.
• Achieve call centre metrics including customer satisfaction, average handle time and customer availability as well as schedule adherence and accuracy
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service when helping a customer, adjust approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience and show empathy for the customers at all times
• Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners.
• Fluent in French and English
• 3 months work experience in a similar role
• Advanced Knowledge of PC (Hardware, Software, Internet)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
• Excellent communication skills, strong team spirit, passionate about customer care
What you get:
• Flight ticket from any destination to Athens.
• Up to two weeks hotel accommodation.
• Taxi to take you from the airport to the hotel.
• Settling Down Assistance
• Free Greek courses
• Additional remuneration for work on Greek holidays, weekends or overtime
• Corporate training is provided
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!