Please check your email .
Our client is a French Multinational company and is currently the worldwide leading provider of Customer Service/Technical Support and has been serving companies around the world providing superior results in managing their offered services.
The company operates more than 100,000 computerized workstations, across 270 contact centres in 46 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages/dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
You will be working in Athens, the capital and largest city of Greece and you will be surrounded by its live history, amazing sceneries, pleasant climate and low costs of living.
- Minimum high school level education.
- Fluent Swedish and English.
- Good knowledge of computers (hardware, software, internet, MS office)
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to provide satisfactory customer care in a fast paced environment.
Some of the benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent relocation package: flight, taxi from the airport and two weeks accommodation at a hotel
• 2 extra salaries per year
• Free Greek lessons for those interested
• Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company
To apply, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org