Please check your email .
- Daily communication with clients in order to provide them solutions and customer service.
- Creating tickets with the reported failures in customer service centers.
- Providing information to customers on the repair progress.
- Communication with internal teams to verify and resolve clients issues.
- Minimum secondary education.
- Fluency - in English language and French languages is a must (C1 level).
- Experience in Customer Services area an andvantage.
- Problem solving personality with excellent communications skills.
- Resilience to stress and high level of flexibility.
- Reliability and attention to detail.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world.
- Full time employment. - Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment.
- Daily use of languages.
- Extensive training and further career development (CISCO / ITIL Academy).
- Other employee benefits.