Please check your email .
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to take advantage of the brilliant opportunity our prestigious client has available for a German Speaking Social Media Specialist to join their Social Media team who support in representing their global brand while communicating across various platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to support a multicultural team in providing excellent service to customers around the world.
From high employee satisfaction ratings to many workplace awards, our Client is consistently recognised as a great place to work by people around the world.
Our Client's site is located in the centre of Liverpool, a multicultural city full of personality and character.
If that grabs your attention have a look at what's on offer below:
Your responsibilities as a Social Media Specialist (German speaking):
* Dialogue leadership on behalf of the company in conjunction with regional and central communications departments
* Manage the operational service for the Client's owned social media platforms (Social Customer Care)
* Analysis and reporting of social media activities
* Monitor and report on the Client's diverse products within the social web (Social Media Monitoring)
* Engagement with communities and identification of key influencers
* Identify trends and development of best practices
* Provide support to agents in responding to customers on different social media platforms and create stringent guidelines / update of knowledge data base
* Enabling and training of other locations within the international social media network
Your profile as a as a Social Media Specialist (German speaking):
* Relevant experience in social network, in particular the maintenance of communities and social media platforms
* Experience in social media (agency or company) required
* Excellent verbal, written and interactive communication skills in German and English
* In-depth knowledge of all relevant social media tools and current online communication techniques
* Proactive, flexible and ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
* Quality-driven work ethic and intercultural awareness
* A degree in a related field is desirable but not essential
*Bonus - Up to 8% personal performance (paid quarterly)along with up to 4% company performance (paid annually)
*Defined pension contribution scheme
*25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (increases to 28 after 5 year's service)
*Life assurance (x7 annual salary)
*Health insurance after 2 years permanent service (please note this is not private medical i.e. BUPA etc.)
*Client product discounts
*Local discounts (gym, restaurants etc.)
*Cycle to work scheme
*Eye care vouchers
* Monday - Friday (rota 7am - 7pm)
* 1 in 4 weekends - When working the weekend you will only be required to work 3 days in the week and there is the opportunity for flexibility around specific working hours over the weekend