Please check your email .
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 376 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Want a truly international experience? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in the dynamic city of Warsaw!
Accenture is looking for a Norwegian speaker to join our team as an Order to Cash Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Poland.
• Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
• Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail
• Identifying the cause and validity of complaint, analyzing of overdue receivables
• Advising and influencing customers on the payment options for debt recovery
• Preventing reoccurrence of complaints by cooperating with the Billing Team
• Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction
• Reporting the results of work in the area of outstanding receivables
• Achieving set revenue targets and call quality objectives
Are you the person we are looking for?
• Fluency in Norwegian and English
• Experience from Accounts Receivable or Customer Service is an advantage
• Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Active team player
What we offer
• The chance to gain valuable international work experience
• Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
• Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
• Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
• Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
• We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many more
• Social benefit packages including: Private medical care, Benefit sport club cards, Life insurance
Does this sound interesting?
We work with ongoing selection so apply today!