Please check your email .
This company, based in North London, is a worldwide leader in providing information access and management solutions through print and electronic journal subscription services, online access research database development and production. In serving the library and business communities for more than 70 years we not only provide solutions for information management issues, but also a total cost benefit through the handling of information and procurement needs through one service provider.
They are looking to recruit a Nordic-speaking Quotations Administrator to work within our Contracts and Tenders Department.
The Quotations Administrator is responsible for processing quotation requests ensuring efficiency and accuracy as well as providing administrative support to the Contract and Tenders department.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with publishers to obtain prompt and accurate pricing for quotes and tenders
- Research and obtain accurate pricing for prospects for quotes and tenders
- Create and process proforma requests and set up accounts for them
- Liaise closely with Contracts team, Sales teams and CS to maintain quotes and tenders standards
- Contact sales representative or tender Coordinator when necessary to clarify prospects and customers' requirements
- Manage and maintain an accurate quotation tracking and reporting system in conjunction with line manager and updating and feeding back to team as necessary
- Liaise closely with the Title Information Department to keep mainframe title details current
- Assist with SLAs and Business Proposals
- Track ongoing quotation issues in order to be able to report progress internally
- Assist with general contracts duties as required
- Fluency in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, with grades A-C in Maths and English
- Previous experience of data entry and admin tasks
- Proven experience of working within a professional environment
- Competent with using Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to plan and prioritise own workload