Please check your email .
Account Receivable postilion has just become available in Cluj.
Our client is multinational business process outsourcing and information technology Services Company. They have been recognized as one of the world's top outsourcing service providers as featured in the Global Services 100 provider list.
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest is the primary entry point into Romania. It is a booming city with many large infrastructure projects changing the old face of the city. Bucharest has benefited from an economic boom along with the EU grants that have helped rebuild neglected parts of the city, such as the historic Lipscani area.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
• Ability to speak and write English and Polish fluently (a must)
• Relocation package: flights and 2 weeks accommodation
• Monthly base salary
• Monthly Performance Bonus
• Joining bonus
• Meal Tickets