Please check your email .
I am currently working with a Luxury Travel Operator
This organisation is experiencing growth in a number of markets at the moment and as a result need to add to their team in Frankfurt.
As an Inside Sales Coordinator you will provide support to both trade partners and field sales team within the region which includes both Eastern Europe and Asia
Inside Sales and Marketing Coordinator – Luxury Travel
Eastern European and Asian Market
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Inside Sales and Marketing Coordinator your role is extremely varied. You will support both Trade Partners and Field Sales teams working in the Eastern European and Asian Luxury Travel Market
Your role will include
• Support trade partner communication of promotional campaigns and activities
• Liaison with Marketing regarding marketing activities and agent communication
• General Administrative duties as well as Sales Support including problem solving by both phone and email to partners
• Liaison with operators, reservations and marketing departments for trade related queries
• Brochure and Marketing Collateral fulfilment for partners
• Continuous update of databases
• You will be coming from a Hospitality or Tourism background and be passionate about travel
• You enjoy multi tasking and supporting a number of markets at the same time
• You have some previous Sales experience
• Good coordination skills and have previously liaised with Marketing teams
• Fluent English and ideally advanced level German, East European Languages are a plus.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Emma Brady at email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website www.eurolondon.de