Please check your email .
In the role, you will:
* Respond quickly and accurately to merchant customer questions and issues via phone
* Offer merchant customers unique solutions
* Find new ways to offer merchant customers a better experience
* Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Previous experience is not important to us, what is important is that candidates applying for the role can demonstrate:
* Fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
* That they are target driven and take accountability for their work, and are ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment
* That they are confident in their approach
* They are motivated and committed to serve customer
* Are reliable, and their team members can count upon them
Blue Box Benefits - What's in it for you?
At our clients state of the art office in the heart of Brighton provides onsite facilities including a restaurant, coffee bar and gym, designed to put your wellbeing first.
Supporting our client, you will be part of a thriving and engaged culture where employee engagement and satisfaction ratings consistently place them as one of the best big companies to work for in the UK (Glassdoor Best Places to Work, 2017).