Please check your email .
• Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Validate customer service entitlements.
• Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
• Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
• Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
• Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
If you want to evolve in a multicultural and dynamic environment, an incredible opportunity awaits you by becoming a customer advisor in Belfast!
Immerse yourself in some of the most beautiful scenery in Games of Thrones and the historic city of Belfast, birth place of the Titanic!
Please send your up to date CV to jobs@mgirecruitment. com