Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully trained expert recruiters help and advice job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Responsibilities of our Procurement Specialist role:
• Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
• Assure compliance to preferred Buying Channels
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Execute low value sourcing events
• Proficiency in German and English;
• Bachelor’s degree in science, Business or Engineering or a similar field - a combination of high school education and relevant experience will also be considered.
• Previous work experience is considered a plus
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques.
• On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills;
• Diverse exposure to clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
• Career development (upon proven capabilities) to multiple service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and Consulting area.
Why use Recruitment Agency
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment.