Please check your email .
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you.
Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first class service. Their software introduces the latest technology to ensure that their customers ' experience is intuitive and convenient. With an extensive library of technical analysis and educational tools available from the platform, the company helps their customers perform to the best of their capabilities. They have also incorporated advanced security to keep customers ' personal and financial information secure.
Due to continuous expansion of their operations, they are now seeking a dynamic native German speaking individual to assume the role of German Sales Speaker from the sunny offices in Limassol.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Promote the company’s product and services
• Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Ensure clients receive the highest level of services at all times
• Educate clients on how to use the company’s trading platforms
• Keep up to date with the financial markets
• Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department
• Fluent German and excellent knowledge of the English language both oral and written
• Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoinExcellent organizational skills
• Experience within the Financial / FX / Options Industry is a benefit
• Dynamic, innovative and target driven
• Ability to work in pressure in a fast-moving environment
Remuneration & Benefits
• Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
• Relocation Package (including flight reimbursement and work permit arrangement if needed)
• 21 days’ annual leave
• Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
• Comfortable office in the city center
The pace of life in Cyprus is exactly how you want it to be and that flexibility is a big positive. If you prefer it slow, go with the flow – few people are ever very busy. If you like a more fast paced style of life – no matter whether that is partying, professional or outdoors – there is nothing stopping you. The weather is very stable in Cyprus and the summers always seem to last forever so there is plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous beaches. As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks English. On top of that, the taxation is low compared to most countries and there’s a high threshold before you start paying income tax. Flats are cheap as well, so your cost of living is very limited.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then send your CV over today!