Please check your email .
Company: World IT leader with a Global Delivery Center in Lisbon. Provides 24/7 IT services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
• Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e. g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
• Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
. Good knowledge of French
. Must speak English as well
. Experience in Customer Support / Help Desk
• Competitive salary and bonuses
• Employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
• Life insurance and private health insurance extensive to family members for free and since the first day of employment
• Work life balance with part-time/full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
• International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
• Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
• Several discounts available with our partners
• Training and international career progression plan upon hiring
• Dynamic and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more than 60 countries
• Medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons
• Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transportation, bicycle access and services
• If you are moving to Portugal, we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
• Remote Working Available
In case you are interested in the position or know someone who could be, please forward the CV to: jobs. mindtalent@gmail. com