Please check your email .
We are looking for a dedicated Danish Speaker to a Customer Support role in Lisbon, Portugal!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2. 8 million in the entire metropolitan area. Lisbon is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Popular resorts such as Estoril and Cascais are located in Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, and Estoril has one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and a warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate is subtropical with mild winters and hot summer. Lisbon has everything you could wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
About our client
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, from product advice to reviewing order transactions. We guarantee a great work environment, as well as the best working conditions and courses to help you achieve your goals.
• Fluent in Danish both spoken and written (C1/2)
• Good level of English
• Computer skills
• Good time management skills
• Proactive personality, with initiative spirit
• Good communicator
The client offers
• Accommodation (room)
• Initial flight expenses refund
• An international career in a multicultural environment
• Intensive training and familiarization phase
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
• Free annual flight to the home country
• Private health insurance
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
Interested? Send your CV in English to Anne@Nordicjobsworldwide. com