Please check your email .
Do you want to make a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic!
Our partner in the Czech Republic offers transformative digital services to corporate customers worldwide. The company is a leading supplier of the next generation of consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions and their combined IT and BPM solutions create value across several different industries. From its Brno Deliver Centre, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational companies. You now have the opportunity to take part in the digital transformation from a close range and influence the processes that change the world!
• Providing support to employees of a global Finish company
• Cooperation within the team
• Handling different requests via chat, email and phone
• Analyze and solve wide range of issues
• Proficiency in Swedish and English (B2 level required)
• Basic IT knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
• Focus on customer
• Team player
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees – Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in Brno
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.