Please check your email .
Do you want to work for a leading advertising platform and develop your skills within marketing? We are looking for dedicated Danish Speakers to Lisbon in Portugal!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2. 8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is everything possible to do! It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and a warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Lisbon has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
About our client
Do you want to join the Great Place to Work? As a customer advisor, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, from product advice to reviewing order transactions. We guarantee a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions and courses to help you achieve your goals.
· Analyze issues / requests of business clients and resolve them, only B2B;
· Communication channels: chat, mail, phone;
· Answer customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, strategies, implementation of marketing campaigns, assist users in recovering account information and assist in payment related issues;
· Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution.
The perfect candidate for the role:
· Fluent in English and Danish.
· With customer care experience;
· General understanding or interest in online marketing products;
· Excellent communication skills, good listeners;
· Problem-solving skills;
· Dynamic, organized and engaging;
· Strategical thinking.
· International career in a multicultural environment;
· Training and familiarization phase
· Accommodation in a company apartment;
· Refund of initial flight expenses;
· Free annual flight to the home country;
· Private health insurance;
· Free Portuguese language courses, surfing, soft trekking, social and cultural events and activities.
Work life balance:
· Culture of celebration, sharing and mutual learning
· International dinners > where team members bring traditional food and turn the meeting room in an international buffet, where all the team gathers, eats together and share tradition and culture
· Secret Santa
· Halloween costume contest
· Friday movie nights
· End of quarter dinner
Our international, multicultural, social friendly environment, makes the integration into the company, city and country very easy.
It is not a call center job. Independent, autonomous working mode. No scheduled beaks, no phone covering, no call center routine.
Career progression guarantee within the company -it is new and it will grow, soon we will need team leaders, trainers, quality analysts) or within the digital marketing area. This experience opens up the possibility to in marketing agencies or marketing teams in any company.
· No rent, no bills to be paid
· Costs of living in Portugal are lower than in most European countries
· Paid inbound flight to Lisbon + yearly one flight home
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.