Please check your email .
The Customer Service Team will be assisting players with registration, game play, technical, and other queries they might have. As a Customer Service Agent you will be a front-liner of the company, supporting our clients players currently through online chats and emails.
· Efficiently manage incoming customer service inquiries through chat and other channels, delivering a high standard and contributing towards an excellent customer experience.
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within an adequate time frame; following up to ensure resolution, and keeping within the SLAs.
· Contribute towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
· Work towards hitting and exceeding personal and business targets.
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
· Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
· Share customer feedback with the CS team, Tech team and relevant teams to contribute towards the development of new products and services.
· Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest of players with gambling concerns or problems by following the company’s Responsible Gambling procedures.
· Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes.
· Strong customer focus, be a customer advocate.
· Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English language skills.
· Good communication skills, including soft skills.
· Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ concerns and confidentiality.
· Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
· Ability to adapt and work with different personalities.
· Computer / IT literate, and familiar with CRM systems.
· Knowledge of the i-gaming industry is considered an asset.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, think on his/her feet and effectively manage time.
· Flexible working times, including evenings and weekends.