Please check your email .
Diamond Resorts International, champions of happier and healthier living through the power and value of vacations are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals to join our successful Member Services Contact Centre at our Head Office on the outskirts of Lancaster city centre.
Successful candidates will speak fluent French and English and will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound calls with members and owners, confirming reservations, making payments, securing benefits and advising on other account queries.
The role requires individuals to provide excellent service and to maximise sales opportunities to drive revenue and provide a personalised service to guests.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Assisting members and owners in their requests to make reservations
· Making payments for members
· Securing benefits for members
· Advising members on member accounts and ownership related queries
· Accessing and inputting data in necessary computer systems
The skills required for this role include;
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to build rapport with our members
· A good level of computer literacy
· Ability to work under pressure
· Interpret, transcribe and speak fluent English and French
Previous experience of working in a contact/call centre is desirable but not essential.
This role requires individuals to work 40 hours per week as per the departmental rota that will include evenings and weekends on a shift/rota basis.
In turn, the successful candidate can expect to benefit from a range of benefits including:
· Resort privilege program
· Comprehensive training programme tailored to your needs
· Free parking
About Diamond Resorts
Diamond Resorts has a network of more than 420 worldwide vacation destinations in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa.
Design your own dream vacation with endless choice and flexibility - an hour away, or half way around the world. Stay happy. Stay healthy. Stay Vacationed. ™
Diamond Resorts manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members, owners and guests Vacations for Life® at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.
Diamond Resorts is committed to making your job search as easy and as safe as possible. This notice https://bit. ly/2PDYMOi explains how we will manage and use your data during the recruitment process