Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• This role is a key link between your clients and their providers, as you will oversee the process of supplies and delivery.
• Deep understanding of your clients' business, great negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
• Processing & booking of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents
• Reception and verification of requisitioning of users and buyers
• Recommend suppliers based on both price and non-price factors
• Fluent Swedish and English
• Candidate must have European nationality
• Accounting knowledge – basic level
• Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
• Similar work experience would be great advantage
• Excellent salary
• Private medical insurance
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
• Remote from any city in Romania
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.