Please check your email .
As a team leader, you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating inbound customer service advisors (chatting), on a daily basis.
Athens is the sunny capital of Greece, boasting vibrant nightlife, Mediterranean weather, and lots of places to visits. Being the European poster city for art and culture, Athens is a great city to live in if you are a history buff or an art enthusiast. Amongst the many places to visit; there is the Acropolis Museum, the Museum of Cycladic Art, Ancient Agora, the Temple of Haephaestus, as well as that of Poseidon, and Roman Agora.
* Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
* Set clear team goals
* Delegate tasks and set deadlines
* Oversee day-to-day operation
* Motivate team members
* Discover training needs and provide coaching
* Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
* Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
* Respond to general queries from customers, clients and team members
* Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
* Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
* Experience in a call center environment preferred
* Experience in a leadership role within a chat team required
* Banking or financial industry experience
* Excellent PC skills, especially MS Excel
* Fluent in Italian language especially written and good command of English
* Organizational and time-management skills
* Decision-making skills
* Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
* Ability to work 24/7 (which will include evening, night shifts and weekend support)
The Company offers:
* Competitive remuneration package
* Opportunities for international Career through our International Mobility program
* A challenging working environment
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro 'refer a friend' bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.