Please check your email .
Our client is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodation around the world. Whether a flat for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, their service connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 3,000 cities and 191 countries.
Being part of the Community Education Support team, providing helpdesk support to a global Italian and English market via phone, message, email and chat ongoing reservations] 0n a daily basis you will
· Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide community
· Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer issues
· Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations
· Identify and escalate issues appropriately
· Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails
· Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
· Arbitrate in situations between users
· Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem
· Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals