Please check your email .
Freelance Legal Trainers (Corporate / Commercial Law) - £1000 to £1500 per day
Pay: £1000 to £1500 a day
Working for a global training and conference provider in the Financial Services industry in the UK and internationally.
Working with some of the world's largest banks and have an exciting new opportunity for a Freelance Legal Trainers ( Drafting Agreements) to deliver the training and other related areas based in Europe, Asia, Australia and Canada by Online video or potentially face to face.
They are looking for professionals with a legal background who is able to work between 10 -100 days per annum and preferably have a teaching/training background or delivered substantial internal training. A summary of the details are included below:
· Is an expert in Corporate or Commercial Law in the banking industry.
· Meeting with and delivering course plans to corporate and personal customers,
· Discussing financial requirements, and providing appropriate advice
· Training and supervising junior/senior banking, legal staff
Areas of interest/experience: (Any one or some of these)
Drafting Joint Venture Agreements
Drafting Franchise Agreements
Drafting Shareholders Agreements
Drafting Term and Loan Agreements
Drafting employment law agreements
Drafting Prospectuses for IPOs
Drafting financial Covenants & Default agreements
Drafting Articles of Association Agreements
Drafting The Key Project Finance Agreements Documents
· Need to have worked in a Law firm, investment bank / corporate banking,
· 10 years' experience in a legal or banking background
· External Teaching /Training experience as a Freelance Trainer or having delivered substantial internal training within your own workplace (30+ session per annum)
· Ability to prioritise, manage time and work under pressure
· Willingness to travel in country and internationally
The Company is offering an attractive remuneration of £1000 - £1500 per day (approx. 10-100 training days per annum) along with travel and hotel expenses paid for.
This position is suited to someone who is not looking for a full time job, is flexible to travel as and when required and possess the above minimum requirements (must have training experience).
If you are interested or would like to know more, please feel free to contact Alex, or +44 (0)203 800 0573 or alternatively email your CV by clicking apply below.