Please check your email .
The role covers all aspects of collections activity including cash collection, account management, customer relations and controls. This will be done through implementation of all Account administration, payment demand and Collection activities for sales through multiple revenue streams (NSO, ORS, XF and Direct). There will be strong need for relationship building with customers, in country teams and in-house billing and customer care teams.
• Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances.
• Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices
• Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
• Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
• To ensure debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis
• To ensure all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled
• To ensure full compliance with all associated internal and Sarbox controls
• Business Administration or Finance Degree
. Fluent level of Norwegian
• High level of English.
• Relevant and demonstrable experience in a finance or accounts role
• Sap Experience
• Customer focused
• Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
• Ability to work own initiative
• Financial & commercial awareness / good numerical skills.
• Committed approach to team work.
• Resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
• Adaptable to a changing environment
• Excellent communication skills.
What our client offers:
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Generous relocation package
• Friendly and flexible work environment
• Flex salary programme
• Life and accident insurance
• Annual shop allowance
• Work from home policy in place
• Flexible working hours
NORDIC JOBS WORLDWIDE
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.