Please check your email .
For one of our partners, we are looking for Italian-speaking SAP HCM Consultant Specialists!
This role can be located remotely from anywhere in Italy or Spain. The main office is in Granada.
About the company
Our mission is to make HR work better. We help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations. We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics. We have been a leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. We are recognized as a driver of innovation in HR by leading market observers. Our 5,000 staff in 35 countries administer and reward 3 million employees in over 100 countries. We have strategic alliances with HCM technology leaders including SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday and Oracle. What sets us apart is a unique combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
· Design and deliver high-quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements
· Must have the ability to perform configuration for HCM modules of HR: Payroll (evaluation & schemas)
· Act as the HR Services lead for SAP Payroll Management development, defect identification, and defect resolution
· Analysis of time schema and quota schema to identify root cause and solution of pay & time discrepancies
· Resolve complex defects related to Overtime processing schema rules, Work schedules configuration and holidays calendar configurations
· Participates in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to support the delivery of HR Services.
· Ensure time and attendance data integrity
· Extensive and proven SAP HCM & Payroll configuration skills
· Must have hands-on experience on Italian Payroll – Schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.
· Troubleshoot and resolve HCM & Payroll problems/failures for both external and internal customers and updating ticket logging systems in a timely and accurate manner
Key Experience and Skills
· SAP Experience in Payroll Management
· Ability to manage highly confidential materials and issues effectively
· Detailed knowledge of SAP, advanced use of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word), and reporting tools
· Must possess a high degree of strategic and analytical planning skills
· Individual should possess excellent time management skills and should be able to multi-task and prioritize daily assignments as well as ongoing projects
· Must possess strong decision-making and organizational skills
· Must be very motivated to meet the needs of internal customers while practicing diplomacy when communicating and working with all levels of the Company
· Must be self-motivated and be able to work well under pressure with little supervision
· Individual must be able to effectively communicate complex information both verbally and in writing to all levels of management