Please check your email .
Are you tech-savvy, and do you see yourself in a role where you will be working with customers to keep a famous application updated?
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as a Hebrew-speaking Map Moderator for a famous navigation application!
In the role, you will:
- Report problems from customers, employees of the product, business owners, surveyors, and complete data feed updates (POI Editor Task)
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries the navigation application has been launched in. (RTI Task)
- Run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
We would expect from you:
- Native/Fluent language skills in Hebrew, and communication skills in English (at least a B2).
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7),
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Perform validation by calling if required,
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows,
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing/customer service/MAC OS X experience will a plus,
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation,
- good understanding of all forms of public transport,
- Incident management experience will be a great asset,
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages,
- Good communication skills and attention to detail,
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred.
**Mandatory to have an EU Passport or work visa for Poland**
- Office location in beautiful Gdansk, Poland
- Attractive relocation support
- Stable salary and bonus
- Permanent contract and full-time position
- Paid training and support
- International team