Please check your email .
Do you want to build a career in IT?
Our partner in the Czech Republic offers transformative digital services to corporate customers worldwide. The company is a leading supplier of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions and their combined IT and BPM solutions create value across several industries. From their modern offices in Brno, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational companies. You now have the opportunity to take part in the digital transformation up close and influence the processes that change the world!
- Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
- Investigating issues engaging with problem management
- Continual service improvement activities.
- Provide guidance to users on the next steps to resolve Access issues.
- Continual Service improvement activities.
- IT service desk/ support & monitoring
- Interest in Technology and a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Portuguese language is a must (min C1) and Upper-intermediate English; any other -European language as the advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
- Autonomous, a creative team player in a multicultural environment
- Goal-oriented personality
- Strong communication skills
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- 5th week of leave
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- Bike Friendly
Live and work in Brno
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages, including cheap accommodation, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European cities and an interesting history, culture and beautiful nature. Brno is an international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world!