Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
· Performing primary checks against set guidelines; duplicate check, compliance checks, vendor validation, accuracy check and updating activity trackers.
· Reviewing the requests for updating vendor details.
· Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices & correcting all errors on the vendor accounts.
· Vendor account and statement reconciliation& reporting resolution of returned payments.
· Country specific knowledge of taxation VAT (Value Added Tax) and accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transitio
· Collaborates internally/outside the company with members of the same team or of other teams to accomplish the allocated tasks.
· Ensures that the process activities are carried out in accordance with the solution agreed with the customer in the Design and Transition phase.
· Ensures that the performance objectives (KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)) / process delivery time (SLAs (Service Level Agreements)) set under the contract are fulfilled.
· Designs transformation projects to deliver financial and productivity benefits to customers in accordance with the contractual clauses concluded with the client.
· Fluent German and Conversational level of English Language
· Experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting/Finance required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills required.
· Ability to handle clients on a one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls.
· University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
· SAP Experience
· Attractive salary.
· Well paid contract;
· Stable job offers - employment contract
· Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
· Company supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
· Free access to our award-winning learning platform
· Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Why use a Recruitment Agency
· You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
· You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
· You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
· You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days
· All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.