Please check your email .
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker? Do you have a passion for media and broadcasting and experience in marketing/PR?
We are working with a leading broadcasting company on a Dutch Speaking Senior Marketing Coordinator position.
This role is a full time temp role for 6 months. This is a hybrid role and candidates must be able to commute to the London office at least a couple of times a week.
The role involves the following duties:
* Liaising with a number of affiliates to help support them with their marketing activities
* Creating marketing support strategies
* Coordinating creative deliverables within the internal creative team or external agencies
* Sourcing merchandise for all channel brands and events
* Responsible for marketing invoices and payments
Given the nature of the role ideally candidates will have:
- Experience in creating, delivering and executing consumer marketing strategies
- Experience within the TV industry is desirable
- Experience communicating with external agencies
- Strong communication skills and creative skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong IT skills
- Given the nature of this role candidates must have fluency in both Dutch and English.
Ideally candidates will have previous broadcasting/TV and marketing or PR experience.
This is a 6 month temp role.
If the above sounds like you and you're interested to find out more - please do get in touch!
Please submit your CV in WORD format to c. grosvenor@eurolondon. com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.