Please check your email .
Finance Administrator- Budapest
Salary: Annual salary of 6,600,000 - 6,800,00 HUF = approx. £14,476 - £14, 905.
Euro London Appointments are working with a global facilities management company who are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their international office in Budapest.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career in an financial admin function for a global brand with the use of your language skills.
The main objective of this role is to operate as a Finance and Commercial support administrator to the office in Budapest with collaboration and support to other European offices.
You will be part of the European Commercial Team in Budapest who will be able to assist with providing European invoice copies for overseas VAT returns & providing other duties once overseas VAT returns have been completed e. g. receipting of invoices or communicating with suppliers who are chasing payment.
Responsibilities will include, yet not limited to:
* Run monthly overseas VAT control sheet from SAP.
* Collating overseas invoices to ensure local tax advisors receive appropriate information in an accurate & timely fashion.
* Maintain VAT control accounts within established procedures and take appropriate action to make payments, reconcile & resolve discrepancies.
* Communicate & deal with overseas VAT advisors to resolve basic issues & problems, escalating to management if technical support required.
* Once VAT returns have been filed, provide support to commercial team e. g. receipting of invoices & dealing with overseas payment queries.
Who is our client looking for?
* This position requires a confident, strong part qualified accountant
* The ability to work independently and to be able to use your own initiative
* Able to work to deadlines with strong attention to detail, who is organised and can manage multiple filing deadlines each month.
* Previous experience of preparing VAT returns and doing balance reconciliations would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills in English and Hungarian are required as you will communicate internally & externally with overseas tax advisors.
In return our client will support you in your personal and professional development and provide a very friendly and welcoming work environment.
Apply today to find out more about this great opportunity.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.