Please check your email .
We are BRG Building Solutions, as specialist market research consultancy and we are recruiting!
We have an immediate vacancy for a Market Analyst to research the French-speaking markets.
We are offering a fulltime, permanent contract for individuals within the UK with the option of sponsorship or freelance contracts for candidates located outside of the UK who have the skills and experience that we require.
We are a multi-national, dynamic, and sociable group, looking to grow our team and can offer you, interesting work, great learning, and career development opportunities.
Are you open-minded? Interested in technological trends? Eager to read the latest business news in the morning?
Do you have good common sense? Do you like to discuss ideas with people?
Then, this is the job for you!
BRG Building Solutions focuses on the global building technologies industries. Our data impacts client decisions with regards to domestic, commercial and environmental projects. Are you interested in seeing how you can help shape these decisions – do you want to help bring about change?
BRG Building Solutions is the market leader in its field, with employees in Europe, London, New Jersey, Beijing, and New Delhi.
Be prepared to be surprised, as in order to tackle changes in the world’s fast-moving industries, you will be working with key companies in a variety of building technology related sectors, including heating, air conditioning, ventilation, controls and bathroom installations.
As a key member of our international team, you will be responsible for the collection and assimilation of market data, that will impact our clients’ decisions with regards to domestic, commercial, and environmental projects.
Are you interested in seeing how you can help shape these decisions – do you want to help bring about change?
If you have read our advert until now, please have a deeper look in the profile of our future Analyst.
• Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts
• Secondary intelligence gathering including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics
• Analysing data to a high level of accuracy and formulating concise written reports
• Writing clear and insightful market reports, in good English
• Updating our existing database of market data and company profile information
• Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts in the building products industry
• Presenting and selling BRG’s offering to existing and new clients.
********This is not a Financial Analyst position*********
If you have energy, passion, and an interest for learning new industries, we would love to hear from you.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related or technical field
• A minimum of one- or two-years’ experience working in a business-related environment
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and French (Any other European language would be a bonus)
• Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics
• A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential
• Strong numerical skills and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Outstanding analytical skills and report writing abilities
• An ability to assimilate new subjects quickly and a certain affinity to technical products rather than FMCG
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team
• Willingness to travel. A full valid driving licence is not essential but is welcome.