Customer Advisor Specialist - German Speaker (Remote)
We strive for customer success and take problem-solving to the next level. Our European offices are located in Ghent (Belgium), Rugby (United Kingdom), and Bucharest (Romania), Athens (Greece) and Lisbon (Portugal).
We have a passion for making a difference and that’s why our teams are full of creative individuals with ‘can do’ attitudes who know how to deliver the best customer experience. You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world, it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally-generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client-facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Required Language Thresholds: English (B2-C1: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Training is compensated with tickets, hotel, and daily allowance
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages