(Malta (on-site) or Cyprus (remote for now)
On behalf of our Client, well established iGaming provider, we are looking for a Compliance Manager that will assume responsibility for upholding a high standard of compliance and risk management in alignment with regulatory policies and standards (Curacao License).
With a direct reporting line to the CEO, our ideal candidate has a solid grasp of the i-gaming industry and the nuances when it comes to various aspect of compliance.
- Perform research and remain up to date with the latest changes in global regulatory online gambling frameworks, while guaranteeing efficient risk management and conformity with pertinent local laws and regulations.
- Ownership and set up, implementation, and continuous updating, monitoring, and enforcement of policies, procedures, guidelines, and manuals. It is also essential to provide effective advice, support, and training to all areas of the business.
- Managing regulatory reporting processes, liaising with authorities, and coordinating audits.
- Guarantee adherence to anti-money laundering regulations and sanctions and assist the Payment and Fraud department dealings with reported suspicious transactions
- Review, execute, oversee, and enforce compliant customer terms and conditions, and advise in relation to customer complaints and disputes.
- Update, implement, monitor, and enforce compliant affiliate terms and conditions, and advise in relation to affiliate complaints and disputes.
- Draft, review, and oversee compliant contracts with games and payment services providers and other suppliers and maintain systematic contracts management.
- Facilitate the process of applying for extra gaming licenses and guarantee adherence to all the conditions and prerequisites of the licenses.
- Acting as a central point of contact for queries relating to licensing requirements and compliance-related matters internally.
- Responsible for centralising external legal services, paper and electronic filing, and administrative procedures.
- 2-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry.
- English fluency, both written and spoken is essential, other languages would be considered a plus.
- You possess self-motivation and take responsibility in a fast-paced setting with a favorable, proactive attitude.
- You demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities and strong in prioritizing quality with a keen attention to detail, while also being innovative in devising solutions.
- You are easily approachable and possess effective communication skills across all levels of the organization, capable of influencing significant internal and external stakeholders, and offering expert advice to bolster the overall business strategy.
- You are a down-to-earth person and a team player.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills with an optimistic approach.
- You are capable of demonstrating a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Comfortable with occasional travel (such as attending conferences)
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.