Please check your email.
The Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group builds markets worldwide by bringing buyers and sellers together in dedicated marketplaces. Established in 1965, the company owns and organises leading international trade fairs and 'business to business' exhibitions, events and conferences around the world in specialised industry sectors.
Due to further growth, we are now looking for a Marketing PR (fluent German) executive to join our Marketing and Pr division.
You will be responsible for full administrative support as well assisting with a variety of PR/Marketing activities relating to the preparation and staging of trade events.
Responsibilities include :
• Assist with media buying and advertising campaigns
• Book advertising space
• Negotiate best media rates when required
• Assist with the coordination of press activities and press events
• Deal with telephone enquiries from journalists, exhibitors and visitors
• Assist with the production of sales support literature
• Copy write promotional and PR material, take care of Social Media Accounts
• Create and deliver mailings
• Update websites
• Proof read sales and press documents
• Day to Day administration and database management
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) Fluent German / English skills
• PR/ Marketing knowledge /background , writing skills
• Professional MS Excel/ Word skills and HTML
• Highly accurate with a strong passion for administrative work
• Confident telephone manner , social personality, with the ability to focus where appropriate
• Project Management experience would be a nice to have
• Ideally a min of 1 years commercial experience in PR /Marketing / exceptional writing skills are essential
• A PR Marketing executive that wants to be developed
• Full inhouse training
P.s Please note due to the high volumes of applications only those who meet the key criteria will be contacted
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES