Please check your email .
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing companies with over 60 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality, and collaborates with 500 Fortune Companies in the world.
For one of their clients, the most famous multinational tech company specializing in Internet-related services and products (hint: you use it everyday), they are looking for native German L1 technical support specialists willing to join their bubbly international support team.
In this position, you will be in charge of:
– Resolving basic technical issues on the phone, via email, and possibly chat
– Reporting and escalating the issues, when appropriate
– Managing your own ticket queue while ensuring top customer satisfaction and teamwork with the Tier 2 technical support staff until the tickets are closed
Please note that the tasks may vary depending on the project you will work on
– A native German speaker with good English and great communication skills (spoken and written)
– Experienced in technical support or customer service
– Quality and service-oriented with strong adaptability, empathy and listening skills
– A detail-oriented, fast learner, communicative and positive individual
– Highly interested in IT
– A salary in line with the Barcelona market: 19. 500 euros gross/year + bonus of 3. 000 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
– Private Medical Insurance
– Full-time job (39 hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
– A long-term position within an international company with a multicultural environment (20+ nationalities) and career growth opportunities
– A fun, friendly and open-minded team in an office located close to the beach