Please check your email .
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists to act as front liners in analysing customer needs and providing technical support for the external Customer Support department.
What will I be doing?
• Provide support to CS employees in order to solve customers’ queries;
• Build relationships with game providers and other departments in order to solve customers queries and issues;
• Keep track of issues faced by customers;
• Propose improvements in order to avoid the interruption of play and increase the overall customer experience;
• Provide ongoing support, refreshment/follow-up/quality analysis to all CS Agents;
• Monitor CS Agents’ in liaison with localised Customer Operations Manager on performances and provide feedback and recommendations for any additional training needs to management;
• Take part in, and sometimes lead, various projects within the CS department;
• Actively seek and manage ways of improving existing processes & enhancing the customer experience by reviewing survey responses providing necessary feedback to management.
Who are we looking for?
At least 1 year of experience within a customer service role, ideally within the iGaming industry
Fluency in German and English languages
Experience with Office Suites and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc);
Organised with strong attention to detail
Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Good negotiation and persuasion skills
Ability to work independently
Gym Allowance of EUR 400 per annum
Professional Development Allowance of EUR 1000 per annum (to be used on courses employees are interested in)
International Health Insurance
Post Tax Mobile Allowance of EUR 30 per month