Please check your email .
Our client is a fast-growing leading player within iGaming affiliation. Their mission is to help people make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World, through their digital brands. They want their brands to be independent, innovative and fast. Their organization is characterized by a strong culture, with a winning mentality, a team player heart and a playful attitude.
Brand Manager German Market
Our client is looking for a Brand Manager for the German market.
The right candidate will provide leadership in all aspects running his/her designated project.
You will communicate with colleagues and other members across different teams to ensure our company’s vision is executed appropriately.
This is a rare opportunity to head and lead the development of a strong German brand in becoming one of the leading digital brands within iGaming affiliation in Germany.
Result-focus, Strategic thinking, a Can Do attitude and a team player at heart are essential in this role. Our client expects you to be well-versed in current trends and are looking to take your next step and join our journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
· Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s).
· Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
· Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
· Responsibility for the KPIs of the project
· Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
· Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
· Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
· Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
· Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
· Create and maintain the Product Backlog.
· Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team.
· Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders or customers.
· Developing and adapting the product vision.
· Writing new user stories
· Doing release planning.
· Observing, learning about and analyzing the market.
· Observing, learning about, contacting and analyzing customers and end-users of the product.
· Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly.
· Sharing insights throughout the company regarding the product (micro-blogging, blogging, internal conferences, etc. ).
· 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions.
· Exceptional project management and organization skills
· Proven track record of analytical approach to online marketing
· Strategic thinking
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
· Ability to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends.
· Sense of urgency and a clear vision of the product going forward
· Effective and groomed backlog
· Effective Operating Organization & talent development
· World-Class Program & Project Execution
· Efficient Delivery of Services (Quality, Low cost)
· Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process
· Promote Continuous Improvement
· Detailed weekly reporting to management team
· Continuous updating and improving dashboards for all KPIs
· Own all KPIs and have a clear vision on how to grow them on all markets and sites.
· Have the right “yes we can” attitude
· Understanding of budgets and business-planning
· Very good understanding of online marketing and SEO
· Good understanding of one or more of the segments/vertical the company operates in, both from a technical and product vision.
· Reports directly to Head of Growth Northern Europe and Betting
· Responsibility for all KPIs for the project, weekly and monthly follow-ups.
· Private Health Insurance
· Extended maternity and paternity programs
· Health Benefit