Please check your email .
Working in B2B Sales is exciting only if you have a good product to sell. I know that, you know that.
The product you will be offering to European prospects, customised technology devices which allow businesses to increase brand recognition, has been purchased so far by over 10000 companies and received a 5/5 Excellent Trustpilot Rating.
My client is both a supplier and a manufacturer - this allows them to offer great value for money and experiment with new products quickly and easily.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for creating, identifying, and qualifying new sales opportunities. Your final goal will be to generate full-cycle sales and nurture long-term relationships.
What my client offers
- Basic salary £30k + OTE 10k-20k (but uncapped)
- 30 days of annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great work life balance and earning potential.
The role can be office based in London, fully remote or hybrid, but applications cannot be accepted from anyone living outside the UK.
Who are we looking for?
- Bilingual in English and German (native or native level)
- 1-3 years' experience in sales (business development, account management or lead generation) or cross-selling/upselling in a customer service role
- Recent graduate in any discipline
- Confident managing a high volume of leads and customer accounts at the same time
- Organised and proactive in following up opportunities
Interested? Submit your CV now to be considered.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIN or get in touch using the contact details below.
m. volante@eurolondon. com
020 7029 3766
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.