Please check your email .
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Sourcing of the candidates (both passive and active)
• Screening CVs, proceeding with HR interviews for the selected and suitable candidates
• Scheduling appointments between the candidates and managers
• Partnering with business partners, so that recruitment and selection of employees meet business needs
• Oversee the recruitment process from job specification to offer and acceptance
• Manage applications, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner
• Entering and updating data in the recruitment systems
• Implementing and learning new hiring technology
• Taking part in events, jobs fairs and any projects aimed to develop our talent pool
• Handling recruitment projects in Romania and other countries, as per allocation done by manager and business need
• Creating regular or ad-hoc reports, as per the business need
• Contribute to process improvement by coming up with ideas
• Collaborating closely with colleagues across EMEA Recruitment team
• Must have Grade 12 certificate
• Fluent English
• Excellent salary
• Private medical insurance
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
• Remote from Poland
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.