Please check your email .
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Benefits administration/allocation/tracking
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality standards, analyzing and resolving client's problems, and recommending system improvements
• Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes
• Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
• Adhere compliance and generate control reports
• Audit Management - Active participation in internal/external audits
• Escalation management
• Generating scheduled/ ad-hoc reports
• Responds to customers enquiries where basic analysis and the provision of information is needed in order to resolve the issue, escalating where necessary.
• Gains the trust of the customer through the provision of accurate and timely information and support services.
• Records all information accurately on appropriate systems.
• Responsible for spotting opportunities for service and process improvement and feeding suggestions to manager.
• Fluent German and English
• Graduation/high school degree
• 0 to 3 years domain knowledge
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Customer Centricity
• Time management and Quality management
• Commitment for excellence
• Proficient in MS-Office (preferably Excel)
• Results driven
• Foster teamwork
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.